The Biblioteca Capitolare, the ancient Chapter Library of Verona, is open.
Below you can find the security measures which have to be taken in order to access the Biblioteca Capitolare:
- Before entering, visitors’ body temperature will be measured with a thermo-scanner, and visitors will have to disinfect their hands with a sanitizing gel
- Access to the Library will be allowed only to visitors wearing a safety mask, which must be worn throughout the entire visit.
- At the entrance and in the exhibition hall, it will be necessary to maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from other visitors, and to follow the safety regulations displayed in the hall.
- GREEN PASS: in compliance with current government regulations (d.l. 105 – 23/07/2021), from August 6th 2021 it will be mandatory for visitors to show their Green Pass (EU Digital COVID Certificate), to access the Biblioteca Capitolare. This provision do not apply to children under the age of 12 and to individuals with specific medical certification.
- Opening hours
The following opening hours are valid for the current exhibition “Dante a Verona visto da Giancarlo Zucconelli: acquerelli nel racconto di Andrea Mirenda”
Monday: 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
From Thursday to Sunday: 9:30 – 12:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Full fare: 3.00 €
Free entry for children under the age of 14 accompanied by a paying adult.
- Guided tours
The English tour is available by reservation only (at least one week in advance). For further information contact us at email@example.com
Please note that the library will be closed from 10 August to 25 August 2021.
- Guided Tour
The guided tour (which lasts around 1 hour and a half) takes place in the “Arcidiacono Pacifico” Hall. It includes a guided tour of the current exhibition, including some of the precious manuscripts and printed texts from the Library’s collections.
– We recommend that visitors be at the Library entrance (Piazza Duomo, 19) at least fifteen minutes before the start of the booked tour.
– Visitors are kindly requested to maintain safety distances: signs indicating the correct distance are posted inside the hall, and the chairs are positioned so as to ensure the minimum safety distance (1 meter in each direction).
For the guided tour tickets must be reserved at least one week in advance
– by the online reservation system
– by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– by phone: +39 331 594 6961
Tickets can be collected directly at the Library (Piazza Duomo, 19 – Verona), just before the visit. We advise arriving 15 minutes in advance to collect them.
Visitors’ personal data will be processed and stored for the time strictly necessary for purposes connected to the COVID-19 health emergency (see Information on the processing of personal data).